CAHC Program Resources
General CAHC Program Resources
- Proactive Reminders
- CAHC Provider Vacancy Flow Chart & CAHC Provider Vacancy Notification Form
- Required documents to be submitted for clinical or mental health provider vacancies.
- CAHC Report Checklist
- Crosscheck for quarterly and yearly report submission.
- CAHC Reporting Requirements PowerPoint
- This PowerPoint details the reporting requirements for the CAHC program.
- CAHC Transition Plan Requirements
- For CAHCs transitioning locations or terminating a contract with MDCH.
- Clinical Reporting Tool
This site is specifically designated for CAHC sites to enter their quarterly data elements. The CRT user guide will assist assigned users in entering or editing data. This webinar will orient assigned users to the CRT.
- Continuation of Funding Structure & Continuation of Funding Infographic
- View the structure documents that serve as a mechanism to provide continued funding support for state-funded CAHCs.
- CAHC Productivity
Tips on increasing productivity in Child & Adolescent Health Centers
- CQI and Peer Review Resource
This document will outline and provide templates to meet Minimum Program Requirement #12.
- Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT) Webinar
- This webinar will explain how to implement EPT in your adolescent practice.
- Quarterly Reporting Element Definitions
The definitions in this document will provide the data collected each reporting quarter.
- Laws and Regulation Resources
This document will provide resources to view laws and regulations applicable to CAHCs.
- Michigan Laws Related to Right of Minors
This document summarizes the rights of minors to consent to various types of health care without the consent or knowledge of their parents.
- Risk Disparity Tools
Analyze the risk disparities in your health center by utilizing this tool if you are using RAAPS and this tool if you are not.
- Sample Sizes for Surveys Used in Needs Assessments
Learn more about how many needs assessment surveys are needed to collect meaningful and useful CAHC data.
- Site Review Accreditation Structure Summary
This document provides information on CAHC accreditation status, based on site review performance.
- Site Review Tool
View the tool used to conduct CAHC site reviews.
- Spring Report Template
The data elements in this report will be collected in the spring of each fiscal year.
- Year End/Fall Report Template
The data elements in this report will be collected at the end of each fiscal year.
Return to Services Guidance Documents
Communication with Schools Guidance
Guidance to assist CAHC programs plan communications with school partners, clients and families during the return-toschool process, including the identification of respective roles, what information needs to be communicated and when, who is responsible for communication, and methods of communication.
Guidance to help CAHC programs consider and navigate alternatives to some of the major administrative facets of program and service delivery, including those specifically required in MDHHS Minimum Program Requirements.
School Wellness Program (SWP) Guidance
This brief is intended to help your SWP plan to offer services through the multiple scenarios in which school may take place. The recommendations found in this document are focused on nursing services within the SWP.
Mental Health Guidance
This brief is a result of that work, and is intended to help you plan for considerations to mental health service delivery during the pandemic. While some information pertains more specifically to school-based programs, school-linked CAHCs may also find service delivery impacted and can glean valuable guidance from this brief.
Medicaid Outreach Resources
- Certification to Bill Medicaid
Use this application to become authorized to bill and be reimbursed by Medicaid contracted health plans.
- List of CAHCs Certified to Bill Medicaid
This list provides the contact information of the health centers certified to bill Medicaid.
- Youth Engagement Toolkit
The MDCH Youth Engagement Toolkit is a compilation of tips for implementing a successful youth advisory council, sustaining youth involvement and sample activities you can implement with your adolescents.
- CAHC Clinic Toolkits
Check out our latest set of toolkits for clinical and mental health providers.