Medicaid Provider Information - www.michigan.gov/medicaidproviders
Learn about our responses to Coronavirus and find the latest program guidance. www.Michigan.gov/Coronavirus >> Resources >> For Health Professionals
MDHHS advises review of “Actions for Caregivers of Older Adults During COVID-19” and supporting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.
Michigan’s stay at home order has been lifted, learn about each phase of the MI Safe Start Plan.
This page provides information for healthcare providers who provide services to Medicaid beneficiaries or would like to enroll as a Medicaid provider.
It provides links to CHAMPS, billing and reimbursement resources, training, policy documents, and much more.
- Ways to Reach Us
- How to Update Third Party Liability Information
- Beneficiary Eligibility Verification
- Listserv Instructions
- Michigan Medicaid Nursing Facility Level of Care Determination (LOCD)
- MSA Procedure - Meetings with Industry Reps
- Medicaid Waivers
- Hepatitis C Outcome Reporting
- MDHHS OIG Post Payment UPIC Audits
- Michigan Office of Administrative Hearings and Rules for Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Nursing Facilities
- Medicaid EHR Program
- Healthy Michigan Plan
- Healthy Kids/Healthy Kids Dental
- Primary Care Provider Incentive Payment Program
- Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM)
- MI Care Team
- Home Help
- MI Health Link
- CSHCS Provider Information Page
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- MI Choice Waiver Program
- Health Care Coverage for People Impacted by Flint Water
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) & Homes for the Aged (HFA)