- Find Local Aging Services
If you need aging services to maintain your independence at home or in your community, call your local Area Agency on Aging today to learn more about the services available.
Please note: Aging & Adult Services does not provide direct services.
News & Announcements
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-2019)
- State Advisory Council on Aging (SAC) 2019 Report - Executive Summary
- 2019 State Advisory Council report
- Dr. Travis selected to lead Aging and Adult Services
- New AASA Main Phone Number: 517-241-4100
- FY 2019 Annual Report
- New Aging Resource Guide: A Guide to Services for Older Adults
- FY 2017 Michigan NAPIS Client and Service Report
- 2018 State Advisory Council Annual Report: Volunteerism is Ageless - It Spans a Lifetime
- A Guide to Services for Older Adults
- Adult Services
- Alzheimer's Disease & Related Dementias
- Direct care workforce policy paper
- Do you need help making health benefit decisions?
- Elder Abuse Prevention
- FY 19 Annual Report (PDF)
- Family Caregiving
- Home Heating Assistance Information
- Michigan Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program