- Safe Drivers Smart Options: Keys to Lifelong Mobility
The Safe Drivers Smart Options website provides information about driving, mobility and aging.
- Michigan Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
Call toll-free at 1-866-485-9393 if you are concerned that a friend or loved one is not receiving the care they deserve in a licensed long-term care facility.
- Do you need help making health benefit decisions?
MMAP, Inc. is a free health-benefit counseling service provided to Michigan residents. Call 1-800-803-7174 to speak with a MMAP counselor today.
- Adult Services The goal of the Adult Services program is to protect, encourage independence and advocate for frail and vulnerable adults in Michigan.
- Report Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation If you suspect abuse, neglect or exploitation, call 1-855-444-3911 any time day or night to make a report. One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
- Find Local Aging Services If you need aging services to maintain your independence at home or in your community, call your local Area Agency on Aging today to learn more about the services available.
News & Announcements
- May is Older Americans Month! Visit the OAM website for resources to help celebrate next month
- AASA Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
- Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment, reappointments to the Michigan Commission on Services to the Aging
- 2017 State Advisory Council Annual Report: Creative Aging - Opening the Door to Health and Happiness
- AASA FY 2018-2020 State Plan on Aging Finalized